GuardiansMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] Application Electrify

Go down

[GM] Application Electrify Empty [GM] Application Electrify

Post  Electrify Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 am

Name: Kenny Seo

How long have u been on GuardiansMs: I have been playing GuardiansMs for about 2-3 weeks.

Skills: I have been a GM in both BalrogMS and CakeStory, but around that time, Nexon was suing Odin so they both shut down since they were scared they might get sued. Also
I know all the GM codes. I can get along with people well so it will be easy to talk to them.

Why do you want to be a gm: I want to be a GM because I really like this server and I want it to stay that way. The GMs don't go on often, so there are some hackers and I can fill in for them and ban the hackers if no other GMs are on.

What can u bring to this server: I can come up with quick suggestions to help the server become better. Also I can host events for the players so that they'd enjoy their stay on GuardiansMs. I can also ban hackers to make this server more legit. I can help people if they are in need or if they have any questions regarding the game.

How active can you be: I am online GuardianMs for about 6-8 hours everyday.

Etc(about yourself): I live in New York City. O-o

IGN : Electrify
Thanks for reading Smile
Electrify
Electrify
Snail

Back to top Go down