GuardiansMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice's Gm App

Go down

Alice's Gm App Empty Alice's Gm App

Post  funny Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Name:Alice
I have been on guardian ms for about 3 or more weeks.
I want to be a gm because i like to make people happy and help the new comers
and i also think it would be nice to be a gm for once because of all the private servers i played, i never been one also i thought many people would need some answers to questions.
I can get more new comers and help them also make more fun for people to play so they wont feel bored any how.
Right now its summer here so im like usually always on but wen im bak in school i can be on in the afternoon and on while im doing my homework but rarely i go out for fun but other then those im usually free and would love to help Guardian Ms.
About myself:I've been very experienced on maplestory. I've been playing since the regular maplestory was out. In guardian Ms my ign is Bubbles. I am young but i happen to no alot about ms and many ppl say i fit and i love helping people in real life(rl) and in games like maplestory. I also happen to be very addicted on guardian ms so i would play alot on it. i love to go out and take a break once in a while. i hope i can be a very great gm if i get picked and make the best out of it and most of wat i said i can make happen and is true.

funny
Nub

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum